If there was more time .... I'd talk about ....

If there was more time .... I'd talk about ...

  • how little I really knew about those ladies in my Bible studies all those years who were working full time.  It's just plain hard - I had no idea how hard!
  • I want to let everyone else choose how they spend their days off and ask them to let me choose how I spend mine!  
  • A clean house makes some of us happy!
  • Lots of people say Obama cannot be re-elected one on one- but all the polls seem to show no one can beat him? (And I'm not very political!)
  • Beach music just runs in my veins
  • One of the best questions I can ask is .... (and has been for some time) .... how will this/whatever affect eternity!
  • Our responsibility to choose whether we are a pain or a pleasure!  I'm tired of being a pain!
  • Notes that friends stick in boxes only to be found years later are treasures (thank you DB)
  • A Mac really is better than a PC - I work on both!  But, I only love my Mac!
But, there just isn't time.

Comments

Popular Posts