To: me..........From: HIM!

Yesterday I was really feeling like - well, honestly.....lost - with no real place that I belonged.  I wrote a long entry and one of the things I said I missed was sitting in my back yard listening to the birds sing - not pigeons - but birds.  Well, today Tim and I got home from the market and I was unpacking groceries in the kitchen.  There perched on my balcony ledge was a beautiful yellow and black bird.  Mind you, I didn't hear any singing - but I didn't need to.  That bird was on that balcony at that time for me - straight from the hand of God!  THANK YOU LORD!  How sweet He is - but I wonder how many times I miss those small gifts from Him. - gifts that only He could arrange and give.

Don't know what you need this time of the year after all the presents and food - but I do know that your sweet Lord would love to send you a "birdie" (or whatever) to remind you that He loves you too!  Keep your eyes open.  Let me know when you get yours from HIM!


Comments

Popular Posts