Not your average commercial

We don't get to watch much television and when we do there isn't much to choose from.  We have 2 Fox channels in English that play old shows and we watch those most of the time.  The Profiler just started - I think it ran in the states about 4 or 5 years ago.  With Tim gone today and me waiting for a delivery, I turned on the television.  I found Fox playing a show with Gena Davis as the President of the US (sorry I don't know the name and can't read it in Ukranian on the guide).  Well, during the normal commercial break I noticed the same 10 second commercial repeating itself.  After I realized what was happening I counted 36 more times that the exact same commercial played, one right after another!  Yep, over and over and over and over!  Oh, I'm grateful for television shows in English - and now I'm even more thankful for different commercial breaks!  

Comments

Anonymous said…
"Mrs. Marsha,
I miss you and I hope that you are having fun where you are. I hope that you will come back to Greensboro soon. I love you Mrs. Marsha and I would like for you to come back and stay in Greensboro. You and your family can come stay with me. You are just the sweetest girl ever! I hope that your Christmas tree looks nice! I am doing fine Mrs. Marsha. I am grateful for you.
Love,
Madeline McClure"
As dictated to Mommy, Meredith :-)

Popular Posts