Prayer Journal - Physical healing

I want to know your thoughts today so I hope you'll respond.  How do you feel about divine physical healing?  What Scriptures would you put on a page in your journal for physical healing?

I think many of us would admit to a lack of faith in the area of physical healing.  I've come face to face with my own lack of faith this week.  A friend of mine has stage 4 liver cancer and I so want to see her healed!  Lord please answer our prayers!

Another friend of mine has been dealing with an unusual disease for some time now.  A godly man committed to a call of God as pastor had to set aside his role because of physical limitations.  And they seem to be unceasing.  Lord please answer our prayers!

I have a foot issue (maybe a stress fracture) and a friend prayed for me over the phone.  My foot heated up and it felt as though blood was rushing to that area of my foot as she prayed.  I'm not 100% healed (this old body just isn't what it used to be)
but I was immediately improved!  But, it's just my foot.   It's not cancer and it's not an unusual disease.

My new journal page is on healing.  I've added Psalm 107:9-21 and Psalm 103:2-3 to my journal.  I've deliberately chosen to leave the Scriptures God spoke directly to Israel off my list.  Should I have included them?

What do you pray for needs of physical healing?  Should we just be a person who prays "If it be your will Lord"? Yes.  No.  I don't know.  If God does have a plan to heal, I want to be part of the group praying so I'll see Him answer my prayers.  Please let me hear your thoughts.

"Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not his benefits - who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases." (Ps. 103:2-3)

Comments

Dave and Judy said…
Marsha I just stumbled on to this on your wall
I so needed to read this today.
Physical healing. Sometimes God does not grant it the
way we want and gives the loved one COMPLETE HEALING by
taking them
As Dave's surgeon said we plan for the best and prepare for
the worst.

THANKS AGAIN my frined.
JUDY

Popular Posts