Prayer journaling - How do you pray for our nation!

We are facing unparalleled times in America!  Our nation should be high on our priority for prayer.

In all honesty, I often fail to pray for America during my regular time of prayer.  I often do pray as I walk.  I live in an area where many people and neighborhoods fly our beautiful flag so it's easy to be reminded.  But .... is is possible that the 1 Samuel sin of not praying would also apply to not praying for our nation?

If we pray for our children, should we not pray for our nation, their future?

If we pray for our grandchildren, should we not pray for our nation, their future?

Please join me in making a new commitment to pray for America in a more consistent and sincere way.

Let me hear from you if there are particular Scriptures you pray so I can add that to my page for America in my journal.

PLEASE JOIN ME AND LET ME HEAR YOUR SCRIPTURES!

Comments

Popular Posts